The American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid (No CPR) is a classroom course is designed to provide individuals with the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, and learn a range of different First Aid techniques.
American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid (No CPR)
- First Aid instruction includes: Epi-pen training bandaging a bleeding wound, choking, shock and seizure, fainting, burns, bites, stings, and poison control just to name a few.
- Course Length: Approximately 2.5 Hours Depending On Number Of Participants
- Participants will receive a 2 year certification upon completion of the course.
- Course Cost: $75.00 Per Person
- Ask about our group rates. Your Choice - Our Location Or We Come To Your Location.
Who Should Take This Course
These courses are for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.