American Heart Association
Pediatric First AID / CPR / AED
Initial + Renewal
The American Heart Association Pediatric First Aid is a Classroom Course This course is designed to meet the regulatory and credentialed training requirements for child care workers.
Who Should Take This Course?
The primary target audience for this course is child care workers and those who work in nursery, pre- and elementary schools. However, we anticipate that many additional target audiences who need to complete pediatric first aid for their job will take the course. These audiences include, but are not limited to: coaches, activity and recreation leaders, dance and gymnastics instructors, Scout leaders, adoptive and foster parents, and those who work in shelters and homes that serve children.
- This course teaches basic first aid, CPR, and AED skills for children such as:
- What to do when a child or infant has a breathing problem
- Giving compressions and breaths to an infant or child
- Stopping bleeding that can be seen
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies – CPR and AED use
- Available Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Hours: 12PM – 5PM
- Group Discounts Available
- Our Location OR Your Workplace
- 2 Year Certification Upon Completion
- Courses are transferrable but NON REFUNDABLE!
- A student may reschedule ONE TIME at no charge with at least a 24 HOUR NOTICE.
- To reschedule: Please contact us at (708) 404-1411 during normal business hours (9am-5pm) Monday thru Friday. If you are unable to reach a representative during these hours, please leave a voicemail or email: email@example.com.
- Please include your full name and course date! We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have proof that you have attempted to contact us. Courses are NON REFUNDABLE.
- A student who reschedules more than once will be charged a $25 fee paid before the class will be rescheduled.
- A Student is not allowed to reschedule on the day of the course.
- A student who does not show up to class and did not notify us before the start of the class is considered a NO SHOW. We do not refund or honor credit for NO SHOW students.
Late Arrival Policy
- We ask that students please arrive to class on time! We recommend that students arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. If a student is more then 15 minutes late to class, the student must reschedule.