American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED is a classroom course that is designed to provide individuals with First Aid techniques, the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid & CPR/AED.
- First Aid instruction includes: Epi-pen training, bandaging a bleeding wound, shock and seizure, fainting , burns, bites, stings, poison control, and temperature related conditions just to name a few.
- CPR for Adult, Child, and Infant Choking for Adult, Child and Infant Use of the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) The Infant portion is optional.
- Course Length: Approximately 5 Hours Depending On Number Of Participants
- Participants will receive a 2 year certification upon completion of the course.
- Course Cost: $105.00 Per Person
Who Should Take This Course
These courses are for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid, CPR, and AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.