American Heart Association BLS For Healthcare Providers Class
(Initial And Renewal)
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
AHA BLS For Healthcare Providers Class(Initial And Renewal)
- CPR for the Adult, Child and Infant
- Choking for the Adult, Child and Infant
- Use of the Automatic Eternal Defibrillator (AED)
- Use of the Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM)
- Differences between 1 and 2 rescuer CPR
- Infant portion is optional
- Course Length: Approximately 3 Hours
- Course Cost: $50.00 Per Person
- AHA Manual Cost: $15 (Every student is required to have a manual)
- Total Cost per class: $65
Participants will receive a 2 year certification upon completion of the course.
Ask about our group rates.
Your Choice - Our Location Or We Come To Your Location.
Who Should Take This Course
This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.