American Heart Association
Family and Friends CPR
Initial + Renewal
The American Heart Association Family and Friends is a classroom course that is designed to provide adult hands on CPR techniques.
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone that wishes to learn the basics of CPR but doesn’t require a certificate.
Class Length: Approx. 1hr
Class Cost: $30
Safety Equipment Cost: $0
Total Cost Per Class: $30
- Adult CPR & AED use, child CPR, infant CPR, and adult, child and infant relief of choking.
- Participants will NOT receive certification for this class.
- Group Discounts Available
- Our Location OR Your Workplace
- Courses are transferrable but NON REFUNDABLE!
- A student may reschedule ONE TIME at no charge with at least a 24 HOUR NOTICE.
- To reschedule: Please contact us at (708) 404-1411 during normal business hours (9am-5pm) Monday thru Friday. If you are unable to reach a representative during these hours, please leave a voicemail or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your full name and course date! We will not honor any rescheduling request if we do not have proof that you have attempted to contact us. Courses are NON REFUNDABLE.
- A student who reschedules more than once will be charged a $25 fee paid before the class will be rescheduled.
- A Student is not allowed to reschedule on the day of the course.
- A student who does not show up to class and did not notify us before the start of the class is considered a NO SHOW. We do not refund or honor credit for NO SHOW students.
Late Arrival Policy
- We ask that students please arrive to class on time! We recommend that students arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time. If a student is more then 15 minutes late to class, the student must reschedule.