First Aid/ CPR/ AED
Date(s) - 06/19/2019
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
10 spaces remaining
- First Aid instruction includes: Epi-pen training, bandaging a bleeding wound, shock and seizure, fainting , burns, bites, stings, poison control, and temperature related conditions just to name a few.
- CPR for Adult, Child, and Infant Choking for Adult, Child and Infant Use of the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) The Infant portion is optional.
- Course Length: Approximately 5 Hours Depending On Number Of Participants
- Participants will receive a 2 year certification upon completion of the course.
- Course Cost: $105.00 Per Person
Bookings are closed for this event.