BLS For Healthcare Providers (Initial & Renewal)
Date(s) - 06/24/2019
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
10 spaces remaining
- CPR for the Adult, Child and Infant
- Choking for the Adult, Child and Infant
- Use of the Automatic Eternal Defibrillator (AED)
- Use of the Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM)
- Differences between 1 and 2 rescuer CPR
- Infant portion is optional
- Course Length: Approximately 3 Hours
- Course Cost: $50.00 Per Person
- AHA Manual Cost: $17 (Every student is required to have a manual)
- Total Cost per class: $67
Participants will receive a 2 year certification upon completion of the course.
Ask about our group rates.
Your Choice – Our Location Or We Come To Your Location.